Model # U004LFCA
Store SKU # 1000790776
The 1/4 in. (3/8 in. O.D.) Shark Bite Push-to-Connect Straight coupling is the easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. 1/4 in. size is common in appliance applications and is used to run lines to faucets, toilets, dishwashers, ice makers, and other small diameter applications. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Get Shark Bite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.