Model # U274LFCA
Store SKU # 1000792833
The 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. Shark Bite Push-to-Connect Elbow allows you to make a 90-degree connection to 3/4 in. pipe and reduce down to a 1/2 in. pipe. Shark Bite Fittings can be used with any combination of Copper, CPVC or PEX Pipe. Shark Bite fittings are the easiest way to join pipe and do not require soldering, clamps, unions, glue or tools to complete the job. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces. Shark Bite Fittings are certified for potable water supply and hydronic heating applications. Get Shark Bite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.