Model # U3525LFCA
Store SKU # 1000792285
The 1/4 in. x 1/2 in. Chrome Push-Fit Faucet Connector is perfect for your next kitchen or bathroom faucet installation. It features a 1/4 in. SharkBite push-fit end compatible with any combination Copper, CPVC, or PEX and a female 1/2 in. faucet connector. SharkBite fittings are the easiest way to join any combination of pipe with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. Get SharkBite and get a grip on your next plumbing project.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.