Model # U3016LFCA
Store SKU # 1000792835
The 3/4 in. Shark Bite Slip Coupling is an innovative repair coupling that allows you to make a quick repair on Copper or CPVC Pipe. The slip coupling allows up to 2 in. of damaged pipe to be removed and repaired. Simply insert the slip coupling on to the pipe and using the Shark Bite demount clip to slip the fitting back onto the other end of pipe completing the connection. The slip coupling is a great item to have handy for emergency or freeze repairs. The Shark Bite connection system requires no solder, clamps, unions or glue. Check out the Slip Coupling video to see how fast and easy it is to make repairs using the slip coupling and be prepared for the next time a pipe bursts.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.