Model # U3482LFCA
Store SKU # 1000792761
The Shark Bite 1/2 in. Push-to-Connect x 1/2 in. Push-to-Connect x 1/2 in. Female NPT Slip Tee is used to connect copper and CPVC pipes. The Slip tee allows for the fitting to be inserted onto the pipe and then using the disconnect tool slipped back onto the other end of the pipe. This allows for up to a 2 in. section of the pipe to be removed and then repaired without having to add additional pipe. This slip tee is perfect for removing a section of pipe and adding in an expansion tank for your water heater, the FNPT Tee is threaded so you can screw in the Expansion tank after installing the tee to the line.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.