Model # 6132
Store SKU # 1000101518
Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a black, 7 mil premium grade all-weather vinyl electrical insulating tape with an aggressive adhesive and elastic backing that enables it to easily conform to irregular surfaces for water-resistant electrical and mechanical protection. Scotch®
Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape is highly conformable and super stretchy in all weather applications. This tape provides flexibility and easy handling for all around performance. It combines PVC backing with excellent electrical insulating properties to provide primary electrical insulation for splices up to 600V and protective jacketing. UL Listed and CSA Certified. Excellent resistance to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, copper corrosion, alkalis and acids, and is flame-retardant. Excellent all-weather performance in cold to 0°F (-18°C) and is designed to perform in a continuous temperature environment up to 220°F (105°C).
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 105°C (220°F).
- Primary electrical insulation for 600 volt bus applications, and protective jacketing for low and high voltage bus.
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs.
- Harnessing of wires and cables.
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resins.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|For information about 3M Canada and our many innovative products, please contact the 3M HELPS Centre 1-800-3M HELPS (1-800-364-3577)