Model # 11321EVS
Store SKU # 1001022717
The Bosch 11321EVS SDS-max Demolition Hammer is a 13.0-AMP tool that gets the job done, delivering 6.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy and a max of 2,900 BPM. Yet it weighs only 13.7 lbs. for outstanding power-to-weight performance, and it has Vibration Control for all-day comfort. This hammer provides Constant Response circuitry for constant power under load, as well as smooth starts and overload protection. Vario-Lock positioning permits rotating and locking the chisel with precision, while the Auto-Max variable-speed dial permits the operator to match power to application from 1,300 BPM to 2,900 BPM. The SDS-max chuck system provides tool-free bit changes, while the Service Minder light indicates that maintenance is needed. And the demo hammer has a 360° rotating auxiliary handle and a padded rear handle for extra operator comfort.
- Power-to-weight ratio 6.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy at 13.7 lbs.
- Vibration Control vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response circuitry reliable operation with constant speed under load, soft-start control and overload protection
- SDS-max bit system ease of use with tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking and maximum impact-energy transfer rate
- Auto-Max variable-speed dial ensures maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in
- Vario-Lock positioning optimized work angle for the best chiseling location
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications