Model # 25024CA
Store SKU # 1000862120
The Shark Bite Ice Maker Installation Kit has everything you need to install the water supply to your Ice maker. The kit includes 1 Shark Bite 1/2 in. Service Slip Tee, one 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. O.D.) Push-to-Connect Angle Stop Valve, a 10 ft. coil of 1/4 in. PEX Pipe, one 1/4 in. (3/8 in. O.D.) Shark Bite x 1/4 in. O.D. Compression Connector, and a 1/2 in. and 1/4 in. disconnect clip to remove the pipe from the fitting if needed. The Shark Bite Service Slip Tee allows you to remove up to 2 in. of your existing copper or CPVC line and add an angle supply stop valve. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused. They can even be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.