Model # 25032
Store SKU # 1000841058
The SharkBite Ice Maker Outlet Box features a 1/2 in. push-fit connection and can be used with copper, CPVC or PEX lines. SharkBite Push-fit connections decrease the time and effort needed to connect water distribution pipe. There is no glue, soldering or crimping needed. Simply cut your pipe, deburr, mark the pipe approximately 1 in. (for proper insertion depth), install pipe to proper depth and you're done. The Kit includes the Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 in. SharkBite Push-Fit x 1/4 in. O.D. Compression Quarter-Turn Ball Valve, Faceplate Cover, 2 Support Brackets. Perfect for use behind your refrigerator, ice maker, or water dispenser to provide a clean installation and allow for easy shut-off to protect your home when away and water line is not in use to guard against accidental leaks.
- DZR quarter-turn brass SharkBite valves
- Contour box design allows easy valve access and operation
- 1/4 in. O.D. compression outlet
- Provides quick, safe water supply and shut-off for refrigerator ice maker and water dispenser
- 1-piece box and flange design needs no additional support framing
- Snap-on faceplate accommodates up to 3/4 in. drywall
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.