Model # F07904
Store SKU # 1000684218
Low-toxicity, two-component, 100% solid, polyurethane flexible foam. Use to stop water under a hydrostatic head and provide a resilient tough and flexible, closed cell polyurethane grout. May be also used for cracks in tanks, tunnels, pipes, basements, pools, subways or any structure where water intrusion must be stopped.
- Allows injection of polyurethan in a liquid form and it foams into the crack.
- High bond strength even to damp surfaces
- Waterproofs and seals cracks quickly and efficiently
- Final cured product is a non-toxic rubber foam
- Yield: 1 L (33.8 US fl. oz) grout: approx. 25 L (6.6 US gal.) foam in typical free expansion or approx. 3 L (0.79 US gal.) foam in typical contained expansion
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year on the product. Warranty does not cover installation.