Model # F06160
Store SKU # 1000684319
High-Performance Polyurethane-Based Joint Sealant for Brick and Construction Blocks. Crack repair in brick walls (up to 13 mm (½ in) deep). Vertical and horizontal applications down to 4ºC (39ºF). Weatherproofing of joints in concrete or masonry structures, wood and metal such as walls, floors, balconies, door and window frames.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates without priming
- Textured appearance Ideal for use on rough surfaces or stucco
- Durable, resistant, elastic and non-sagging material
- Excellent resistance to aging and weathering
- Service temperature: - 40 to 77ºC (-40 to 170ºF)
- Yield: Approx. 3.72 lin. m (12.2 lin. ft) applying a bead of 13 mm (1/2 in) wide by 6 mm (1/4 in) thick
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year on the product. Warranty does not cover installation.