Model # CHOM115GFI
Store SKU # 1000722209
The Homeline Ground Fault circuit interrupter protects people against electrical shocks. GFCI protection is required in wet or damp areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, garages, spas, pools and outdoor receptacles. Do not connect to more than 250 feet of load conductor for the total one-way run to prevent nuisance tripping. Use solid conductor only when #14 wire is used.
- Provides overload, short circuit protection combined with Class A ground fault protection.
- Class A denotes a GFCI that will trip when a fault current to ground is 5 milliamps or more.
- Yellow push to test button
- 10,000 Amperes Interrupting Rating (AIR)
- CSA approved to only install in Canadian Homeline Loadcentres.