Model # 55811876
Store SKU # 1000823794
Southwire's 16/2 SJOOW cord is used for applications such as wiring for portable tools, portable appliances, equipment, small motors and associated machinery.
- Provides premium oil resistance, water resistance & high flexibility.
- Highly durable, with excellent abrasion resistance.
- Manufactured using bare flexible stranded Class K copper conductors, with a heat, moisture and oil resistant EPDM rubber insulation. The insulated conductors are cabled with wax paper fillers, with a paper separator wrapped around the assembly to promote easier removal of the jacket. A heat, moisture and oil resistant flexible CPE jacket is extruded over the assembly to complete the construction.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC. Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 40ºC (with suitable handling procedures).
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.