Model # 301-12-N
Store SKU # 1000168994
Very efficient roof ventilator used to ventilate roof areas of 1000 to 1200 sq. feet. Unlike the turbine, the 301 static ventilators does not require to rotate to prevent water or snow infiltrations. Its unique storm proof deflector system prevents infiltrations while at the same time capturing the wind flow from any direction and at velocities as low as 4 miles/hr. The flashing of the model is adjustable for slopes varying between 1/12 to 15/12. In compliance with the National Building Code of Canada, the National Air Flow Standards, CSA Standards, ICC-ES Standards & Miami Dade US Standards,
- The model is adjustable to roofs with slopes varying between 2/12 to 15/12
- A bonus feature to the 301 is its wire mesh to prevent infiltration of unwanted rodents and birds.
- Made for residential buildings, built tough for industrial use.Built of 24 & 26 gauge galvanized steel.
- Its recommended ventilation capacity is 1000 to 1200 sq.ft.
- Standard colors: Brown & black. Limited selection of special colors are available at a small premium.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Lifetime guarantee on all manufacting defects. Five year warranty on paint and corrresion.