Model # HC-ALI
Store SKU # 1000819592
Never let your logistic E-Strap be left hanging short again! The "Snap-Loc Link" safely connects multiple E-Straps together extending the length of any type of Logistic E-Strap. Also connects E-Strap to itself for cinching down bundled items. Zinc plated and made from super thick 10 gauge steel with an enormous 4,400 lb. break strength (1,467 lb. working load). Best of all the Snap-Loc Link is are Made in the USA! Use with our "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singles) and positive locking E-Straps for the Ultimate Cargo Control!
- Safely connects multiple logistic E-Straps together.
- Also connects E-Strap to itself making a cinch strap.
- Fits all E-Track type straps.
- Made from thick 10 gauge steel with Zinc plated finish.
- 4,400 lb. Break Strength (1,467 lb. working load).
- Made in USA!
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year limited warranty, see manufacturers manual for details at www.snaploc.com