Model # HC-LS2E12R
Store SKU # 1000820121
Use for connecting anything to Snaplocs (E-Track singles) and E-Track in trucks, trailers, garages and more. Use with our optional slip on Hook and have an easy to use positive lock on one end and a hook on the other. Can also be used for Inter-Connecting multiple Snap-Loc Dollies together in any direction. Perfect for connecting back to back Platform trucks for moving long items like pipe, lumber and more. Heavy duty 2 inch wide Polyester strap webbing easily achieves the 4,400 lb. Break Strength rating (1,467 lb. working load). Made in the USA!
- Conveniently short 12" Logistic E-Strap connector for "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singles) and E-Track.
- Zinc plated Positive Locking E-Fitting ends.
- Use for Inter-Connecting Snap-Loc Dollies.
- Heavy Duty Polyester webbing.
- 4,400 lb Break Strength (1,467 lb working load).
- Made in USA!
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year limited warranty, see manufacturers manual for details at www.snaploc.com