Model # HC-LS2E6R
Store SKU # 1000819805
Use for Inter-Connecting multiple Snap-Loc Dollies together in any direction. Perfect for connecting back to back Platform trucks for moving long items like pipe, lumber and more. Also use for connecting anything to Snaplocs (E-Track singles) and E-Track in trucks, trailers, garages and more. Heavy duty 2 inch wide Polyester strap webbing easily achieves the 4,400 lb. Break Strength rating (1,467 lb. working load). Made in the USA!
- Conveniently short 6" Logistic E-Strap connector for "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singles) and E-Track.
- Zinc plated Positive Locking E-Fitting ends.
- Use for Inter-Connecting Snap-Loc Dollies.
- Heavy Duty Polyester webbing.
- 4,400 lb Break Strength (1,467 lb working load).
- Made in USA!
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year limited warranty, see manufacturers manual for details at www.snaploc.com