Model # HC-ARI2
Store SKU # 1000819596
Snap-Loc Rings safely attach rope and hook straps to "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singes) and E-Track. The positive locking quick release design makes it much easier to attach and remove rope tie downs. Made from zinc plated heavy duty steel with an enormous 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load). Large 1-1/2 inch ring opening. Use with our "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singles) and positive locking E-Straps for the Ultimate Cargo Control!
- Conveniently connects rope and hook straps to "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singles) and E-Track.
- Made from zinc plated heavy duty steel.
- Large 1-1/2 inch ring opening.
- Quick release makes it much faster to install and remove ropes.
- 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load).
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year limited warranty, see manufacturers manual for details at www.snaploc.com