Model # EFC150
Store SKU # 1000708665
From the inventors of cordless and pneumatic nailing, introducing the latest and best flooring tools on the market! The Paslode EFC-150 flooring cleat nailer is the ideal tool for installing 3/8 to 5/8 solid hardwood and engineered floors, including strand woven bamboo. Tool uses flooring cleats for less splitting of floor board tongues on boards than with staples, and less dimpling and bowing of floor boards.
- No shims instead EFC150 has easy depth of drive adjuster
- Tool needs only 4 ½ clearance from wall much closer than other flooring tools.
- Easy actuation, just a light strike anywhere on top of poppet value to actuate.
- Driver blades rated to more than 800,000 nails.
- Easy to disassemble and maintain, with 60 second driver blade change.
- Uses only Paslode®
1-1/2 18 Gauge flooring cleats (HD SKU # 662965)