Model # 55809506
Store SKU # 1000823414
Southwire's 12/4 SOOW cord is designed for extra hard usage on industrial equipment, heavy tools, battery chargers, portable lights welding leads, marine dockside power, and power extensions.
- Provides premium oil resistance, water resistance & high flexibility
- Highly durable, with excellent abrasion resistance.
- Manufactured using bare flexible stranded Class K copper conductors, with a heat, moisture and oil resistant EPDM rubber insulation. The insulated conductors are cabled with wax paper fillers, with a paper separator wrapped around the assembly to promote easier removal of the jacket. A heat, moisture and oil resistant flexible CPE jacket is extruded over the assembly to complete the construction.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC. Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 40ºC (with suitable handling procedures).
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications