Model # 82067
Store SKU # 1000651766
Abrasive sanding sponges are abrasive coated foam which is extremely flexible and is used in hand sanding applications covering a wide variety of curved, contoured or flat surface applications on wood, metal, paint, plastic, ceramics and drywall.
- Firm sponge material and new ultra sharp grain offers faster cut and longer life.
- Excellent for sanding into tight areas and corners when doing paint and drywall repair.
- Angled side for inside corners or decorative edges.
- Reusable-rinses clean with water
- Durable - lasts longer than sandpaper
- Specially - treated to resist clogging
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|NORTON products are sold with warranties implied by law. For any inquires call 1-800-263-6565.