Model # HC-SS4
Store SKU # 1000819809
Finally an alternative to your unsafe, outdated, tangled and wimpy S-Hook straps! "Snaplocs" are E-Track Singles and provide positive locking connection of logistic E-Straps to your pickups, trucks, trailers, truck racks, walls and virtually anything you want a strap on. All types of E-Track E-Straps fit perfectly into "Snaplocs". Heavy duty 12 gauge indestructible marine grade stainless steel give "Snaplocs" an enormous 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load). Accepts up to 5/16 inch screws and Carriage bolts. Snaplocs are small enough to fit anywhere and can also be used in garages and warehouses on walls, ceilings, floors and just about anywhere you can think of. Use with our Snap-Loc Cam and Ratchet E-Straps for the Ultimate Cargo Control! Best of all, Snaplocs are Made in the USA!
- Snaplocs are E-Track Singles and anchor logistic E-Straps to most anything.
- Provides connection of positive locking E-Straps to pickups, trucks, trailers, walls and much more.
- Much safer method of cargo control than typical S-hook straps.
- Made from heavy duty 12 gauge indestructible marine grade stainless steel.
- Accepts up to 5/16 inch wide screws and carriage bolts.
- 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load).
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|1 year limited warranty, see manufacturers manual for details at www.snaploc.com