Model # F28WW
Store SKU # 1000179643
The Bostitch Stick Framing Nailer is the industry standard for wire weld framing nailers. It provides a lightweight, magnesium housing (weighing only 7.6 pounds) and touts 1050 In. Lbs. of driving power to tackle even the toughest engineered lumber applications. Its adjustable push-button depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. The magazine can fit up to 100 nails that minimizes the need to reload. Additionally, it features a unique 16" layout indicator for achieving the correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds, without the interruption of a tape measure.
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly & conveniently
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- Notched 16" layout indicator on magazine helps achieve correct distance between studs in a matter of seconds
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Driving power of 1050 In. Lbs.
- Drives 28° Wire Collated Stick Framing Nails
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications