Model # 55753030
Store SKU # 1000156780
Submersible electrical cable with copper electrical wire. 12 AWG that includes four copper wires with seven strands each. Used with submersible pumps and irrigation equipment for electrical wiring between equipment located at water wellheads and motors of submersible pumps installed in deep wells.
- Southwire submersible pump cable is constructed with solid or stranded bare copper conductors, individual PVC insulation, and is twisted without fillers.
- This cable is sunlight and weather resistant.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Maximum allowable conductor temperature is 60ºC.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|Wire Length (Meters)
Warranty / Certifications
|Should any Southwire product prove defective due to manufacture within one year from date of invoice, upon written notice to Southwire, this material will be replaced F.O.B. original destination point. Southwire will not be liable for any installation cos