Model # ED561111
Store SKU # 1000152366
Lincoln's premium copper coated MIG wire, SuperArc®
L-56 is an excellent choice for welding on metals with a medium to high presence of millscale. For best performance use on clean, oil-free, and rust-free base material. Best weld appearance and toe wetting when compared to ER70S-3 and ER70S-4 classifications. SuperArc®
L-56 has high silicon and manganese deoxidizer levels. Superior feedability and excellent arc characteristics are trade-marks of SuperArc®
L-56. Shielding gases include argon/carbon dioxide blends, argon/oxygen blends, 100% carbon dioxide, and three or four-part gas blends.
Ultra surface treatment for superior feeding and arc enhancement agents for excellent arc stability.
- Copper coating provides superior arc starting characteristics, for long contact tip life and is manufactured not to flake, which can clog liners and contact tips.
- Well suited for applications where accurate and consistent wire feed are necessary.
- Excellent spatter control and bead profile.
- Manufactured to standards for ISO 14001 environmental and ISO 9001 quality management systems.
- .030" diameter MIG Wire, 12.5 lbs. spool