Model # 3546038
Store SKU # 1000797826
This Sweet Lullaby Armoire in Royal Cherry stands out with its decorative kick plate, stylish molding and embellished wooden handles for a country style. It comes with open and closed storage spaces for a well organized room. The plentiful storage space means this Armoire will meet your childs needs well beyond his or her early years. It features 5 storage spaces divided by 3 adjustable shelves that can each support 15 pounds and 1 fixed shelf behind the door thatcan support 25 pounds. In addition, you will find, 3 open storage divided by 2 adjustable shelves next to the door and 2 practical drawers equipped with plastic slides underneath. Pair it with the rest of the Sweet Lullaby Collection to create a stylish and practical room. It is also available in Espresso or Pure White finish. The interior drawer dimensions are: 13-1/2-inch wide by 14-1/4-inch front to back by 4-1/2-inch high. See the spec sheet for complete dimensions. It 5-inch wide by 16-inch deep by 53-inch high.
- Features 5 storage spaces divided by 3 adjustable shelves that can each support 15 pounds and 1 fixed shelf behind the door that can support 25 pounds.
- 3 open storage divided by 2 adjustable shelves next to the door and 2 practical drawers equipped with plastic slides underneath.
- Also available in Espresso or Pure White finish.
- The back surface is not laminated. Accessories not included.
- Manufactured from certified Environmentally Preferred laminated particle panels.
- Complete assembly required by 2 adults. Tools are not included.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
||Number of Doors
||2 or less
|Number of Drawers
||2 or less
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY South Shore Industries Ltd. provides the original buyer with a warranty covering "defects" on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. For Customer Service, please call 1-800-290-0465 or firstname.lastname@example.org