Model # TPW0022
Store SKU # 1000761844
Our aeration windmill head is attached to a 25' telescopic pole - perfect for subdivisions, golf courses, parks, office complexes, or wherever a more modern look is desired. One system can aerate a 2 to 3 acre pond. Operates in as little as 3 to 5 mph winds, and can be located up to 1,000 feet away from the body of water. 100% electricity free. Built in three segments with a hinge system at the base for ease of assembly. The blade diameter is a full 73", allowing the windmill to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to higher torque. It can also produce up to 30 psi of air, aerating ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep. Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly maximize air flow while the self-governing head protects the unit in high winds. Secure locking mechanism attaches the windmill head to the shaft. Includes 100` of airline, 50` of weighted airline, airstone diffuser, foot valve and hose connector pack.
- New patent pending BalCam Technology minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel and made in the U.S.A.
- High air output up to 4.5 CFM of air at a maximum of 30 psi. Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2" airline
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odour
- Fast & Easy Assembly