Model # 42265
Store SKU # 1000846338
The 42265 is a Waterproof (IP65) Temperature datalogging kit which records up to 8000 readings with date/time stamp that can be downloaded to your PC for analysis. Current Temperature can be viewed on the datalogger's display. Additional dataloggers (42260) can be programmed and data downloaded from one docking station. Programmable sampling rate from 1sec to 2hrs plus Hi/Lo limits with alarm indication. Comes complete with docking station, software, and one 42260 datalogger with Li-Ion battery.
- Temperature datalogger with docking station and PC software
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Records up to 8000 readings
- Use in storage containers, shipping vans, freezers and more
- Logs data for days, weeks or months - up to 1 year battery life