Model # 18-777
Store SKU # 1000775395
Plumbing projects are easy with the right materials from Home Depot and JAG Plumbing Products: introducing the high quality products by RECTORSEAL USA . JAG Plumbing Products strives to bring customers the best products in Canada and make them available on the best online shopping platform: Homedepot.ca - Owned and Operated in Ajax, Ontario, Canada, JAG PLUMBING prides itself on offering Home Depot Customers durable, high quality, non OEM replacement plumbing parts.
- The Frugal Flush RETRO FLAPPER is a flapper equipped with an adjustable end cap that acts as an early closing device. When the Toilet is Flushed, water enters a hole in the end cap and forces air out of the bleed hole. When filled with water, the flapper will close over the tank outlet before all the tank water is released into the bowl.
- The end cap adjusts in five stages from a large hole (for fastest closing, least water used) to the smallest hole (slowest closing, most water used). The user can select a hole size to optimize water savings and deliver a complete flush.
- Note: the Frugal Flush Retro flapper is not recommended for "low profile" or wall mounted tank toilets. These toilets generally do not provide the force and power required to create proper siphoning action.
- Designed to convert 3.6, 5 and 7 gallon per flush toilets into water saving toilets by reducing the amount of water per flush by 30 to 50%
- Fits most toilets, easy to install.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|This product is guaranteed to be free from defective materials and workmanship for 5 years from date of purchase. For any inquiries visit www.JAGPlumbingProducts.com