Model # 20-16213
Store SKU # 1000778854
The Malibu is EPA WaterSense-compliant, using only 1.28 gallons per flush and capable of clearing over 1,000 grams MaP in independent testing (as compared to an industry average of only 350 grams). With an oversized 2-1/8 trapway (larger than industry standard), clogging is virtually eliminated. Best of all, the flush mechanism is quiet. A premium, silent close toilet seat is included.
- Since 1987, St. Thomas Creations' traditional-inspired bathroom furnishings are celebrated for their quality craftsmanship and elegant style. Classic in look yet modern in function, St. Thomas Creations will add enduring beauty, convenience and grace to any bathroom. One of the first companies to introduce a complete line of 1.28-gpf high-efficiency toilets, St Thomas Creations toilets achieve a Maximum Performance (MaP) rating of removing 800 to 1,000 grams in a single flush. (By comparison, the industry standard is 400-500 grams per flush.) The development of this high-performance QUATTRO flushing system is representative of St. Thomas Creations' commitment to technological innovation and water conservation.
- Inspired by a classic Southern California lifestyle, the Malibu is bold, beautiful and serene. Featuring simple, clean lines and Eco Quattro flushing technology, the Malibu is a reminder that form and function can occupy the same space quite harmoniously. The round-front model is perfect for saving space in a small bathroom. The Malibu is EPA WaterSense-compliant, using only 1.28 gallons per flush and capable of clearing over 1,000 grams MaP in independent testing (as compared to an industry average of only 350 grams). With an oversized 2-1/8 trapway (larger than industry standard), clogging is virtually eliminated. Best of all, the flush mechanism is quiet. A premium, silent close toilet seat is included.
- Chair-height 16-1/2 (420 mm) bowl rim, in a round bowl shape
- Delivered complete to your door with: Toilet seat and cover, with slow-close hinges; Plastic bolt caps (2 each); and a solid metal trip lever.
- 12 in. rough-in
- CUPC, Water sense and CSA Approved
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Certifications and Listings
||Certifié par CUPC
|Colour / Finish
|Country of Origin
||La technologie de rinçage de ECO
||Rough In Size
||Toilet Bowl Height
Warranty / Certifications
|St Thomas Creations provides a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for its branded vitreous china and fire clay plumbing fixtures to be free of defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.