Model # CJW12-M1-R8
Store SKU # 1000789238
When we have heavy loads to bear, keeping them secure and exactly where we want them is critical. The CamJam Tie Down Strap features an elegant design & high quality materials. It was built for functionality, ease of use, and ultra-security for your heavy loads. The strap features a high density weave polypropylene 1" wide strap that is securely attached, with 4 bar tack stitches for high strength, to a sturdy, cast zinc alloy cam mechanism. The non-slip buckle on the cam mechanism not only latches securely, it also provides the ability to gradually release even under high tension, eliminating sudden and dangerous unloading. The webbing strap features an angled end for easy threading and intuitive operation in any configuration. All totalled, the CamJam Tie Down Strap allows you to confidently secure loads such as - kayaks, surfboards, paddleboards, motorcycles, equipment, lumber, furniture, and appliances - easily, securely, and safely.
- High strength 1" 2.54cm wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labelled tags allows for easy identification of strap length (this item is 12' length 3.66m)
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish, which features a die-cast zinc alloy housing, and center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring
- The webbing capture ring on the cam mechanism enables the controlled release of tension to any applied load.
- Easy to achieve high tension, adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Working Load Limit 700lb. 318kg; Break Strength 2100lb. 953kg
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Limited lifetime warranty. Contact 1-800-678-6483.