Model # 3017
Store SKU # 1000762344
The Van Mark TrimCutter #3017 is used to slit aluminum, steel and copper for residential siding, roofing, window and gutter installation right on your Van Mark Brake. The TrimCutter rides on the top lock bar of the Mark I, Mark II TrimMaster, Mark IV Industrial and Metal Master Series brakes. Designed to protect Van Mark brakes from potential hinge damage from use of utility knives. The rotary knives make consistent cuts giving factory edges every time. Its unique four point track bearing system and low profile grip ensures the tool does not ride off the tracks. Van Mark makes the strongest, most durable and highest quality jobsite tools in the industry and all of Van Mark's tools are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Case hardened knives for durability
- Four point track bearing system for stability
- Cuts aluminum up to .050, painted steel up to 24 guage and copper up to 36 oz.
- Low profile grip for ease of use and stability
- Aluminum and steel construction for durability
- Protects bending brake hinges from potential damage