Model # R24011
Store SKU # 1000745583
The RIDGID Heavy Duty Variable Speed Laminate Trimmer features electronic feedback for consistent speed and power. The 5.5 amp, permanent magnet motor gives you extra power in a compact size while the variable speed allows you to adjust according to the material you're working with. An easy-to-read depth scale and thumb-wheel depth adjustment help you get set up quickly. The external brush caps are easily accessible for quick replacement and the die-cast base is durable and dependable. The 1/4 In. collet accepts most 1/4 In. bits. A lighted plug help you easily identify live tools.
- With FREE 1/4 Sheet Sander($59.99 Value)
- Spindle lock for easy, single-wrench blade changes
- Soft Start for gradual start-up and extended life of the motor
- Quick Release Lever allows for easy removal of motor housing from base
- Limited time Offer. While Supplies Last.
- Includes: R2401 Trim router with ¼ in. collet and round base, square base, collet wrenches, edge guide, guide bars, ¼ in. bit, R2501 1/4 Sheet Sander with Bag and Operators Manual
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Lifetime Service Agreement. For complete details of this warranty, please see www.RIDGID.com