Model # 47191215
Store SKU # 1000127944
Underground electrical cable with copper electrical wire for underground electrical wiring. 10 AWG NMWU includes 3 copper wires and one ground wire. Used for underground installations, including direct burial, and for wet and corrosive locations such as wet basements. Can be used at conductor temperatures not exceeding 60ºC.
- Southwire NMWU underground electrical cable is manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors. Compressed stranding for the stranded conductors. A PVC insulation and a nylon jacket for the phase conductors. Sunlight-, moisture-, and fungus-resistant
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 40ºC for two-conductor cables sizes 14 AWG through 6 AWG, and minus 25ºC for all other sizes. For three-conductor cables the minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 10ºC.
- Material should be properly stored above 0ºC for 24 hours prior to installation.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 300 volts.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Price, availability and gauge size will vary by location, please contact your local Home Depot store for details.