Model # 0X8-310A
Store SKU # 1000690564
Pressure Balanced valve will automatically adjust to compensate for changes in temperature due to water pressure fluctuations, such as when a toilet is flushed. When the balance between cold and hot water flowing out of the showerhead changes, this valve adjusts to maintain the desired temperature. This helps to prevent scalding due to pressure fluctuations. Available in store by Special Order Only. See associate for details.
- Universal fittings (both 1/2 In. copper sweat and iron pipe thread)
- Solid brass casting with integrated mounting brackets (allows for easy strapping)
- Eliminates water hammering associated with the valve
- Withstands high-pressure start-ups / reaches 800 PSI (500 PSI pressure differential)
- Pforever Seal - The ceramic disc that never leaks. Guaranteed.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Pforever Warranty - covers Pfinish and Pfunction for life. For any inquiries call 1-800-PFAUCET (1-800-732-8238)