Model # GLOVCM2852DGI89
Store SKU # 1000811555
Made in Canada since 1955...The Columbia Venting Manual Self Flashing skylight combines natural light with ventilation for maximum fresh air and temperature control. Excellent option for bathroom, kitchen, loft and attic rooms. Includes built in removable bug screen. The LoE3 i89 glazing has all the benefits of LoE3 Clear glass plus an additional LoE-i89 coating on the inside pane, giving you close to triple glazed performance in a double glazed skylight. . Designed for the do-it-yourselfer with built in curb and flashing. Minimum 3:12 roof pitch is MANDATORY. VSF & OVSF models ONLY AVAILABLE IN Eastern Canada (ONT, QC & Maritimes)
- Superior opening mechanism includes manual crank handle. Consider Venting Electric Deluxe or telescopic pole options, available online and in store for "out of reach" applications
- LoE3 i89 Glass provides 58% visible light transmission, providing optimum thermal control for your skylight at an affordable price
- Fits INSIDE curb dimension of 22.5 in x 46.5 in. Curb width CANNOT exceed 1.75in. Minimum 2:12 Roof pitch required for glass skylights
- Durable aluminum frame with BLACK finish to match common roofing materials. Other frame color options available, see in store for details
- Maintenance free, thermally broken white vinyl base frame with large capacity, four sided condensation channel built in.
- Requires aluminum flashing kit. Model FKCM28B - available online or in store. Use of Columbia's Roofing Underlayment highly recommended to ensure optimal weather tight seal. Available online.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Columbia Skylights are warranted for 20 YEARS for Columbia Insulated Glass, 10 YEARS for Columbia Roof Windows, Acrylic and Glass Skylights, Sun Tubes, and Flashing, and 5 YEARS for Columbia Roof Access Hatches, Circular Roof Domes and Polycarbonate Skyli