Model # GLOCM2852LEA
Store SKU # 1000152125
Made in Canada since 1955...The Columbia Venting Manual Curb Mount LoE3 Clear glass skylight with built in, removable bug screen allows for the combination of natural light with ventilation for maximum fresh air and temperature control. Excellent option for bathroom, kitchen, loft and attic rooms.
- Superior opening mechanism includes manual crank handle. Consider Venting Electric Deluxe or telescopic pole options, available online and in store for "out of reach" applications
- Features advanced LoE3 clear coating, allowing 65% Visible Light Transmission. Blocks 95% of harmful UV rays.
- Fits INSIDE curb dimension of 22.5 in x 46.5 in. Curb width CANNOT exceed 1.75in. Minimum 2:12 Roof pitch required for glass skylights
- Mounts from the inside through pre-drilled holes in white base frame. Includes built in drywall return
- Requires aluminum flashing kit. Model FKCM28B - available online or instore. Use of Columbia's Roofing Underlayment highly recommended to ensure optimal weather tight seal. Available online.
- Energy Star certified in Canada. Homeowners in Canada's Zone 1 & 2 region - consider our LoE I89 or Triple Glazed glass for optimal energy efficiency. Certified energy efficient
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Columbia Skylights are warranted for 20 YEARS for Columbia Insulated Glass, 10 YEARS for Columbia Roof Windows, Acrylic and Glass Skylights, Sun Tubes, and Flashing, and 5 YEARS for Columbia Roof Access Hatches, Circular Roof Domes and Polycarbonate Skylights. For complete warranty information contact 1.888.437.5557