Model # GLOVSF2852TGLEA
Store SKU # 1000811552
Made in Canada since 1955 and designed for the do-it-yourselfer with built in curb and flashing. The Columbia Venting Manual Self Flashing skylight combines natural light with ventilation for maximum fresh air and temperature control. Excellent option for bathroom, kitchen, loft and attic rooms. Includes built in removable bug screen. Columbia's Venting Self Flashing LoE3 Triple Glazed Clear glass skylight is the ONLY skylight Energy Star qualified in all 4 of Canada's Climatic zones. Ideal for the Prairies, Northern Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes. Combines 3 glazing layers and 2 LoE3 coatings to create the most Energy efficient option. Minimum 3:12 roof pitch is MANDATORY. VSF & OVSF models ONLY AVAILABLE IN Eastern Canada (ONT, QC & Maritimes).
- No flashing kit or wood curb required.
- Superior opening mechanism includes manual crank handle. Consider Venting Electric Deluxe or telescopic pole options, available online and in store for "out of reach" applications.
- Energy Star qualified in ALL 3 zones in Canada. Provides 48% visible light transmission with the best performance against heat gain and heat loss.
- Durable aluminum frame with BLACK finish to match common roofing materials. Other frame color options available, see in store for details.
- Maintenance free, thermally broken white vinyl base frame with large capacity, four sided condensation channel built in.
- Fits ROOF OPENING of 22.5 in x 46.5 in. Other standard and custom sizes available. See store for details.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Columbia Skylights are warranted for 20 YEARS for Columbia Insulated Glass, 10 YEARS for Columbia Roof Windows, Acrylic and Glass Skylights, Sun Tubes, and Flashing, and 5 YEARS for Columbia Roof Access Hatches, Circular Roof Domes and Polycarbonate Skyli