Model # 9210
Store SKU # 1001002115
Perfect for the cottage, hunting camp, pool house or anywhere where getting a water and sewage line pose a challenge, the Villa 9210 sets the standard for environmentally friendly toilets. In terms of design, stability, comfort and use, it is the equal of a modern WC in every way. The built-in, 1-speed (12V) fan expels odours and condensation from the toilet and bathroom quietly and effectively. The venting duct can be run straight through an outer wall. The Villa 9210 can be installed in both warm and cold locations, and will work perfectly well irrespective of the room temperature. It can be placed according to your needs and fastened to the wall or floor. The Villa 9210 is supplied complete for simple installation, with a venting pipe to go through a wall and a 2-metre long urine waste hose.
- When you sit down the unique pressure seat opens a view screen that otherwise covers the solid waste container. At the same time, the container is rotated so that the contents are evenly distributed.
- For the urine to end up in the front of the toilet, an extension part for the urine basin is included, which is easily snapped on and off if needed.
- Separett Child seat with the separating function is included with the Separett Villa. The child seat gives a firm hold against the toilet seat and is easy to clean.
- Ideal application for usage in spots that do not have access to a 110-120V power supply, uses a 1 spee, 12V fan. The fan (2.5W, 210mA) is highly suitable for battery and solar power. Operating time using a 12V, 100Ah battery is about 2 weeks.
- For Villa 9210 with a 12V fan, we recommend a maximum of two 90° connector pipes.
- Put the lid over the container and use the sliding surfaces to remove the container from the toilet. The toilet is supplied with two containers and ten solid waste bags. Place a bag in the container to simplify cleaning. Additional bags and containers can be purchased if required.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Composting Toilet Type
|Country of Origin
||Residential Use Capacity
Warranty / Certifications
|5 years parts - 1-855-402-9735