Model # ET200
Store SKU # 1000711218
Designed by electricians for electricians, the Klein Tools Electronic Voltage Tester measures AC and DC voltage at nine common levels up to 600V. This tester doesn't even need batteries to indicate these voltage readings. It also has low impedance input to reduce the possibility of ghost voltages.
- Solid-state design provides CAT IV 600V safety rating.
- Vibration and sound alerts for dangerous voltage levels.
- Bright worklight to illuminate your work space.
- Molded lead holders are perfect for easy measurements of tamper-proof outlets.
- Permanently secured test leads are always there when needed.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Visit www.kleintools.com/warranty for details.