Model # K2515-1
Store SKU # 1000521321
Get it done with the Weld-Pak®
180HD for farm, light fabrication, auto or home projects! If you have access to industrial 208/230 volt input power, you can weld on thicker material up to 3/16 with MIG welding and 1/2 with gas-less flux-cored welding.
- 30-180 amps output. 230V. Flux-core and MIG ready out of the box. 30% duty cycle at 130A.
- Welds from 24 gauge up to 1/2" steel
- Precise Wire Drive features: Precision full adjustment drive system reduces chance of wire tangling and crushing. Brass-to-Brass gun connections for enhanced connectivity. Large industrial closed-design drive motor for improved torque and trouble-fr
- Spool Gun Ready add the optional Magnum®
100SG spool gun (K2532-1) for reliable operation at the high wire feed speeds aluminum welding demands. No expensive outboard modules required.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design for wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
- Includes gas hose and regulator, samples spools of MIG and flux core wire, MIG nozzle, spindle adapter to hold 8" spools and How to Weld DVD.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Three year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable), 1-800-268-0812