Model # 807-7FTWHW
Store SKU # 1000156814
Mouldings are the perfect finishing touch to a room. Add elegance and distinction to your home by framing your doors and windows with this 4" fluted moulding. This moulding can be used simply as a casing, or as a pilaster, traditionally used in combination with ionic capitals, a pediment and plinth blocks. Whether you are using as a casing or as a pilaster, this moulding will make a statement to your guests... successful living.
- Can be used with OMLCA-5 Capital and E743PB Plinth Block
- Double sided profile - Fluted Face / Victorian Back
- Manufactured from high quality stain-grade wood. Ideal for staining
- If staining, use a preconditioner or sander sealer before finishing
- If using with corner and or plinth blocks, the minimum thickness of the block should be 7/8"
- Price shown is per 7 ft piece and may vary across markets. Please contact your local store for exact pricing and availability
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Call 1-800-265-4506 for details