Model # SK642
Store SKU # 1000742125
Water damage is the most common and most costly disasters affecting North American residences. The average cost of repairs following water damage is $3000-5000, with some repairs costing more then $50,000.Water damage is the most frequent claim to insurance companies.Water damage can be caused by: leaky roofs, appliances, burst pipes, sewer backup, heavy rainfall, overland flooding, or rapidly melting snow and ice. Leaks can go undetected for hours or even days.This system eliminates the need for costly and recurring monthly monitoring fees, the system calls you. A water detector, connected to a telephone system may be able to provide advance notice of a problem and may help reduce the damage that water can do.Set includes: 1 wireless water detector, 1 telephone dialer, batteries and all connections.Sensor detects water and sends wireless signal to telephone dialer for quick notification.Dialer stores and calls up to 5 different telephone numbers to advise of an alarm.Land telephone line (not cellular) and electricity are required for the telephone dialer.
- Wireless sensor detects water, sounds alarm and sends signal to the dialer. The dialer stores and calls 5 phone numbers up to 5 times
- Receivers of alarm calls will hear BEEP sounds (4 styles) indicating a problem
- 22 Ideal sensors, sirens and 8 remote controls can be linked to the dialer
- The DIALER can store sensors in up to 4 zones and BEEPS will identify zones
- Back up battery will provide limited service during a power failure. This system may provide early notice to help prevent serious damage to your home.
- Batteries and connections included