Model # MO220
Store SKU # 1000846330
The MO220 is a specifically designed for monitoring moisture in wood. Memory contains 8 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 170 species of wood. Measurements can be taken using the integral pin electrodes or the included heavy duty remote probe. Automatic temperature compensated (ATC) readings when used with the temperature probe. Built-in calibration check, replaceable measurement electrode pins, user settable auto power off (1 to 9 minutes) with disable, and low battery indication. Complete with protective cap, temperature probe, heavy duty remote moisture probe, replacement pins, and two AAA batteries.
- Integral pins and remote hand-press probe
- Monitor moisture in wood and other building materials
- Measure directly with the built-in moisture pins or use remote hand-press probe on hard surfaces
- Memory contains 8 wood groups with calibrations for approximately 170 species of wood
- Designed in a rugged double moulded housing construction and is pocket sized for one-handed operation