Model # WTW0198
Store SKU # 1000761838
The new Outdoor Water Solutions wooden windmill towers are a masterpiece in design and now you can build one yourself! This kit includes a set of instructions for building your own wood windmill tower along with a cut sheet showing exact measurements and cuts. It also includes a complete hardware kit with screws, bolts, lag bolts, leg braces and mounting brackets for the windmill head. All you need to purchase is the wood and you're ready to go! This tower will give you an assembled height of 19'. Kit includes the functional compressor with our patent pending BalCam technology, bronze powder coated windmill head, 100' of 1/2" poly tubing, and an airstone with backflow valve. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73", which is the largest windmill head on the market. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. Produces up to 30 psi, capable of aerating ponds or lakes that are 10', 20' or even 30' deep.
- New patent pending BalCam Technology that minimizes bearing fatigue with a 5 year warranty on the compressor
- Windmill Head is manufactured out of high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel with baked on bronze powder coat paint
- Extra accessories include 50' of weighted airline, an airstone housing bucket, and a duck decoy marker.
- Can aerate ponds up to 2-3 acres and operates with winds as little as 3-5 miles per hour, adds oxygen and prevents pond stratification preventing fish kills
- System aerates pond from bottom up, reducing algae, bacteria and odor
- We suggest using pressure treated wood or a wood with natural insect resistance like cedar or redwood in the construction.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
||Number of Legs
Warranty / Certifications
|5 Year warranty on compressor, 3 Year warranty on windmill, (parts only). Call 1-866-471-1614 for complete warranty details.