Transition Energetique RenoClimat Program
Valid from Monday, May 11 to Thursday, December 31, 2020.
Quebec homeowners may be eligible for reimbursement on select energy-efficient home upgrades including insulation, installation of new ventilation, water heating systems or home heating systems, improving air tightness, and windows and doors.
Visit https://transitionenergetique.gouv.qc.ca/renoclimat for full eligibility criteria.
The RenoClimat program is available only to Quebec homeowners. A pre-work and post-work energy evaluation is required to be eligible for reimbursement. Reimbursement will be mailed to qualifying customers 10-12 weeks following the post-work evaluation by TEQ.
- Contact TEQ at 1-866-266-0008 to arrange a pre-work evaluation
- Visit your local Home Depot store or contact 1-800-HOME-DEPOT to arrange a quote for your project
- Complete your eligible home energy efficiency upgrade
- Contact your TEQ advisor to arrange a post-work evaluation
- If you are eligible, and if you have provided all necessary information to the TEQ advisor your cheque for Rénoclimat financial assistance will be mailed to you 10 to 12 weeks after the post-work evaluation of your home.