Model # SUA2000IA Store SKU # 1001041566
2,000 Watts ultra-quiet gasoline powered inverter portable generator with parallel capability integrated. The A-iPower SUA2000i provides clean, quiet 2,000 watts of starting power and 1,600 watts of running power. Powered by 79cc Senci engine, the generator is ideal for camping trips, tailgating parties, RVs and any other applications. Ultra-lightweight only 46 Lbs., allows you to bring power wherever you go. Ultra-quiet, only 52 dBA allows for whisper-quiet operation. Clean power, inverter technology, provides power for sensitive electronics. The inverter module converts the raw power from DC to AC output. Engine speed varies depending on electrical demand, which significantly reduces noise while increasing fuel efficiency. The generator features parallel capability. With just 2 parallel cables, 2 generators get combined directly for nearly double the power (parallel cables included). You dont need any extra external parallel kits any more, this provides you added convenience while reducing your cost. The generator also features a multi-switch which integrates the start, run and stop functions. This switch operates fuel on/off, choke on/off, engine on/off which provides you very convenient and easy operation. The built-in fuel gauge on the fuel tank helps remind you when you need to refuel. With a DC adapter plug, it allows you too conveniently to charge your battery or cellphone with USB adapter.
- 2,000 Starting Watts / 1,600 Running Watts
- 60Hz, 120VAC, Single Phase
- Inverter technology provides clean power for sensitive electronics
- 1.1 gallon fuel tank provides up to 8 hours of run time at 25% load
- Parallel cables to combine 2 generators for nearly double the power
- At-a-glance 3-in-1 status light indicates generator status on output, overload and low oil alert