Airthings Wave Smart Radon Detector, Free App, Battery Operated
Model # 2950|Store SKU # 1001087504
- FOR EVERY HOME: A battery-powered, smart radon detector which monitors radon gas all year round and integrates seamlessly with every home.
- CONTINUOUS MONITORING: Radon gas fluctuates daily. Access your radon levels in real-time to take control, make changes and minimize potential health effects.
- QUICK AND CLEAR RESULTS: Connect via Bluetooth to the Airthings App or log in to the Airthings Dashboard online for detailed insights into your air.
- RELIABLE RADON RESULTS: An accurate and reliable radon detector for every home, office and building with extra humidity and temperature sensors as standard.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND: Simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indicator of the overall air quality; Green (Low), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger).
- NO LAB FEES: Get both long and short term radon results straight to your smartphone and easily generate a radon report through the Airthings Dashboard.
The Airthings Wave is a smart radon detector providing quick and accurate results straight to your smartphone. What is Radon Radon is a naturally occurring, radioactive gas that comes up from the ground and can accumulate to unsafe levels in the home. It is odorless, colorless and tasteless. Radon gas is in the air all around us and levels fluctuate daily. Replacing single-use radon test kits, this digital radon monitor shows daily, weekly, monthly and yearly measurements in the free mobile app. Use the data to take the necessary steps to protect your home and loved ones from the dangers of radon gas and make sure radon levels stay low. It is battery powered, meaning no outlet or hard-wiring is required and it can be placed anywhere in the home. In addition to monitoring radon levels, the Airthings Wave includes an additional humidity sensor and temperature sensor, allowing you to improve overall indoor air quality. Detailed analytics are available in the Airthings app or simply wave in front of the device to receive a color-coded visual indicator of the overall air quality; Green (Low), Yellow (Warning), Red (Danger). The radon monitor is also smart home enabled. It's part of the Airthings Ecosystem of smart home devices that work with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT (if this then that).
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.