Model # OE29248 Store SKU # 1001570889
Looking down at your monitor isnt good for your neck and the easiest way to put your monitor in a proper ergonomic position is to raise it off of your desk! The Allsop Redmond Monitor Stand adds 4.2 inches of elevation to your monitor, raising it to a better viewing height. If youre using a laptop with an external monitor, then you can easily place your laptop on the Redmond Monitor Stand to raise it off of your desk and better match the height of the two screens. Allsop monitor stands are constructed from steel and covered with a durable powder-coat finish. The Redmond Monitor Stand has non-skid feet that help prevent unwanted movement.
- Contemporary design raises your monitor 4.2 inches to a comfortable and ergonomically correct viewing height to reduce neck strain
- Great for not only monitors but laptops, printers, TVs, gaming consoles, DVD players, stereos, and more up to 40 lbs/18 kg as well
- Unique design allows for your keyboard to slide underneath the platform, keeping it out of the way when not in use
- Durable metal construction with modern styling and powder-coat finish
- Great accessory for standing desks to ensure healthy ergonomic posture
- Sturdy platform measures 14"W x 10"D with a perforated hole pattern for passive airflow to keep your electronics cool