Model # ROES-PHUV75 Store SKU # 1001580763
Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA, this 7-stage ROES-PHUV75 water filtration system is made from high caliber components to deliver exceptional contaminant rejection rates and long-lasting, reliable performance. Save money, time, and hassle from buying costly, bottled water and live healthier with ultra-safe pure mineral water that is contaminant free. The high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter removes dust, particles, and rust. Premium extruded carbon blocks get rid of unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors, VOCs and other common chemicals. High rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane removes up to 99% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and contaminants. Ultra-Violet (UV) light sterilizes and destroys up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and cysts. Advanced coconut shell carbon filter removes any possible residual taste from the tank. PH+ alkaline re-mineralizing calcium filter adds high quality calcium carbonate to increase water alkalinity.
- Supreme quality designed, engineered and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety and your health
- Effective in removing up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water and well water, providing unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water
- Continuous UV sanitation destroys up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and cysts, and kills parasites in un-chlorinated water for extra protection against all microbial pathogens
- pH+ cartridge uses food-grade calcium from trusted source to raise water pH level safely and provide improved alkalinity and great taste
- Equipped with 100% lead-free designer faucet, plus FDA certified JG food grade tubing and parts to provide safe, contamination-free pure water